Your Business Solution Center
At ProfitLinz, we serve as your team of advisors regarding the solutions that best support your business. We are vendor-agnostic, allowing us to make an unbiased recommendation of the providers that best fit your needs.
Our solution providers have been vetted internally and are all leaders within their industry. working side-byside to implement every service of solution to help support your business
Allow us to do the heavy lifting and prequalify the services, support, and products you seek for your business’s success and continued growth.
Our in-house team of experts will audit your existing recurring services contracts and re-negotiate lower costs with the providers that support your business currently.
- We start with your most recent invoices
- We will look back historically up to 7 years for errors to put money back into a business
- Review of vendor compliance for breach & penalty recovery
- 1-2 week turn around for implemented cost savings
- Services fee: 40% of overall savings. 30% for non-profit & churches
- If no savings are found, there is no fee
- We will review any recurring services for cost savings opportunities. No limitations on the contracts that we review
- Once cost reductions are in place, we then implement monitors and controls to ensure what was negotiated stays in place for the duration of the contract(s)
- Most common cost savings are found in Workers Comp Premiums, Healthcare Premiums, Telecom, Utilities, Software Applications, Shipping, IT Services, Waste Mgt., Printers & Copiers, Website Services & Maintenance
We leverage a collaborative approach to provide competitive pricing for products and services leaders rely on every day to support their business.
Utilizing aggregated purchasing solutions along with high volume purchasing power to support your cost containment & growth.
The ongoing value of our procurement group is:
- Access to competitively priced products & services
- A collaborative approach to purchasing options
- Reduction of the administrative burden for purchasing departments
- Vendor management on your behalf
- Get the same prices that high volume organizations enjoy
- Both direct an in-direct procurement solutions provided
- Sources both domestically and globally
We understand that in order to be successful in today’s competitive landscape, businesses need to be operating as efficiently as possible.
Through our innovative analytics platform and marketing methods, we are able to help businesses identify and implement new approaches that improve efficiency, productivity and performance. Our team of experts will work with you to develop a customized plan that meets your specific needs and helps you achieve your goals. As we walk through your business assessment, our goals are to:
- Determine objectives and specific targets and goals.
- Design a framework that outlines the program and identifies your specific goals.
- Develop proven internal systems and processes
- Implement analytcs and meaningful KPIs to track and improve internal performance
One of our capital capture services is a settlement claims buy out service.
Where we will provide 100% of any claims settlement you have been a named beneficiary in (upon review and approval) to put that money back in your in your business.
We also monitor class action lawsuites and publish the current settlement claims that are obligated to pay out.
- Visa & Mastercard were part of a class action lawsuit that was found in favor of the prosecution that Visa and Mastercard overcharged interchange rates to all merchants from 2004-2019
- The settlement funding was determined to be $5.54 Billion to be paid out to qualifying businesses
- 100% payout within 2-3 weeks of filing your claim
* A minimum of $15M in annual revenues anytime during 2004-2019 is required to qualify for this program.
Contact us for more details and to see if you business qualifies.
We assess your industry, business and overall need to recommend the lowest cost solutions(s) without sacrificing the service, support along with POS hardware/software that you deserve.
Some of the most requested services we provide to provide reliable, stable, affordable, and cost effective solutions are:
- Lowering monthly costs
- Level-2 and Level-3 Processing
- Omnichannel solutions
- Global payment options
- QR code to pay
- Crypto payment options
- Many POS hardware/software options to choose from
- And more…..
Whether advisory services or fractional needs you have direct access to CEO, CFO, COO, CTO, CIO, CMO, CRO, or CHROs.
These on-demand experts will save you time. money and accelerate your organizational results.
Some of the most frequent projects or assignments have been.
- Part Time CFO, COO, CEO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CRO or CHRO
- Product Development
- Revenue Recognition
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Data Monetization
- Sales Process Redesign
- Strategic Product Launch
- Organizational Development
- Financial Infrastructure
- Equity Raise
- Digital Transformation Roadmap
Our commercial funding partners offer competitive solutions based on the business need, ranging from low risk to very high risk capital projects.
The funding options range from:
- Commercial Capital Raise (Equity & Non-Equity options)
- Equipment Purchase and Leasing
- Debt Financing
- P.O. Financing
- Invoice Financing
- Supply Chain Financing
- Payables Financing
- Lines of Credit
- Business Loans & Leases
- Commercial Property
- Sale-Lease Back Financing
- Asset-Based Financing
- Payroll Financing
- Working Capital
In the Accounts Payable space we offer a unique virtual payment option, where we provide a virtual payment solution in partnership with your existing vendors.
The result is:
- An integrated solution with your existing A/P process
- Set up virtual payment acceptance with your existing vendors
- Receive 1% monthly rebate on monthly A/P volume
- Ceate a revenue stream within your A/P department
* A minimum of $1M a month in A/P spend required to qualify for this program.
Our goal is to positively impact our client’s bottom line with a laser focus on tax strategies, incentives and various programs.
We focus on but are not limited to the following areas:
- Economic development incentives
- Acclerated depreciation to increase cash flow
- Engineering based audits for energy usage and applicable credits
- Renewable energy source credits
- Energy Management Systems
- Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERTC)-We can help businesses with 500+ employees as well
Our Payroll services providers are high contact providers that are always available and happy to answer any questions or resolve any issues for you and your business.
Payroll Services that help your organization run smoother:
- Payroll compliance audit
- Time and Attendance
- Customized payroll processing
- Tax Filing & Tax Forms
- Labor law Guidance
- ACA Reporting
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Our HR professional solutions specialize in employee management, they excel in how to manage, protect and ensure your compliance and build the processes you need that support the business culture you desire.
Let us help you with
- Analyzing and Restructiung Depts Eff.
- Compensation Market Analysis
- Customize Your Employee Handbook
- Performance Management
- Job Descriptions
- HR Policy/Form Library
- Updates on Employee & HR Labor Laws
- On Demand Advice and Support for HR
- Employee Self-Service Dashboards
Our Managed IT solutions streamline the often times complex IT infrastructure to optimize your business performance and cost.
We start with a Strategic IT Audit, Architectural Design, Implementation, and Management.
Our initiative is to take care of the back office IT and cyber security needs to allow you to focus on your business.
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- IT Strategy & Optimization
- Private Cloud Computing
- Telephony, Chat, Video, Messaging, Document Sharing, and Mobility
- Customized Support Models to fit Your Business
- One size does not fit all when it comes to your IT service & support needs